CIL has launched a Portal for Medical Services & Facilities for its CPRMSE beneficiaries. Currently services are provided to only retired/separated executive employees and their spouses registered at CIL HQ for OPD cases . After the Lock Down ends, the in-patient module will also be started gradually.
1. OPD Claim : Beneficiary can login into the portal and create a claim for OPD bills.
2. A Claim ID will be generated and the same should be mentioned on physical copy of claim on the top of the first page with big and bold letters.
3. A Beneficiary should send the physical copy of the claim to CIL HQ.
4. On Receipt, an acknowledgment status will be shown at the "Pending OPD Claim Section"
5. The beneficiary will be able to see the status till payment is made along with balance.
6. In case of any clarification, one may contact CIL HQ.
Please enter Medical Card No. without 'MR_'.
Eg. For card no. 1234 the number entered should be 1234 only not MR_1234